This isn’t the first community I have created. When I moved to a new area 11 years ago, not knowing a soul or any idea how to get to know them, I started my local book club. I dropped by each of the 67 houses with my daughter in her car seat, clutching my home-made flyer to see would anyone like to join with me. And then I waited. 16 ladies appeared that night and together we have shared hundreds of books, laughter, tears, dancing, theatre visits, loss, births, support and zoom chats. Not even COVID kept our beautiful community apart and we are all, certainly and wholeheartedly, better together.
You are not alone. I am not alone. We are not alone.
We all feel lonely at times, a bit lost and separate from ourselves and others. ‘Better Together’ is a positive, inspiring space that I would love you to join. Sign up today to become part of a supportive and encouraging community of like-minded wellbeing warriors where we focus on what keeps us well, learn from each other, support each other, share tips and struggles, and, simply, feel better together.
Tell me more!
The benefits of the ‘Better Together’ Community
- Each month there is a theme, an anchor for the group, a wellbeing topic to focus in on and explore
- At the start of the month, I will have a blog on our theme of the month on our ‘Better Together’ Please feel free to comment on the blog – interaction builds belonging.
- You will wake to a free daily email direct to your inbox every morning with a positivity focus for the day. The email will be linked to our monthly theme
- Private messaging group – you are also invited to join our ‘Better Together’ WhatsApp group
- Bibliotherapy – books are a wonderful and accessible self-care go-to. But where to start?! As a huge book lover and self-help advocate, I will recommend a book at the start of each month to complement the theme of the month. Some will be self-help, others will be fiction, all will be inspirational. This is an offering, only to those who are interested. The book will be reviewed then at the end of each month as part of our meet up and I will pop a summary up on our “@Better Together” page
- Meet up – there will be an invitation to meet-up virtually, a place to connect with like-minded people, at the end of each month. This will be a chance to have a cuppa, have a chat, build connections, and become a true part of the ‘Better Together’ community
- Join the conversation on Instagram @christinedoylewellbeing
Sign me up!
Benefit from this supportive community for just €7 per month *alternatively sign up for the annual reduced rate of €70 per year. Click here